• A unique, period office property located in the heart of the City of London.
• Situated on the historic Ironmonger Lane, only a 4 minute walk from Bank station.
• Striking period features including a Sir Christopher Wren tower originally constructed in the 17th century.
• Comprising approximately 5,098 sq ft (473.6 sq m) of office and ancillary accommodation arranged over basement, lower ground, upper ground and two upper floors.
• Vacant Possession will be provided upon completion.
• Held Long Leasehold with approximately 140 years unexpired at a nominal rent of £250 per annum.
• Offers are invited for the long leasehold interest in excess of £4,100,000 reflecting a capital value of £804 per sq ft. The long leasehold interest is held in a UK incorporated company, which is available to purchase.