- Boutique, warehouse-style conversion of a former bank
- Large Crittal-style windows
- Modern kitchens with integrated appliances
- Please note pictures are computer generated and are for indicative purposes only
- Upton Park Underground Stations (0.4 miles)
- Nearby green open space, including Central Park and Discovery Garden
About this property
Located in vibrant Upton Park, Lanesra Lofts is a boutique collection of 42 warehouse-style converted apartments. Comprising stylishly arranged studio, 1 and 2 bedroom homes, all apartments benefit from Crittal-style windows and superior ceiling heights, bringing a feeling of light and spaciousness throughout.
Modern kitchens, with built-in appliances, are complemented by sleek neutral interior finishes and generously sized tiled bathrooms.
Positioned in the bustling heart of Upton Park, Lanesra Lofts is well serviced by local transport links, a wide array of amenities and open green space. Nearby Upton Park Underground Station, 0.4 miles from the development, provides ease of access across the capital.
Prices from £250,000.
- Well serviced by multiple local transport links including Upton Park Underground Station (0.4 miles), Plaistow Underground Station (0.9 miles) and East Ham Underground Station (1.2 miles).
- Nearby Central Park and Discovery Garden provides spacious open lawns, walking trails, a playground plus basketball and tennis courts.
- Upton Park has a rich and diverse history. Most well known as the former home to West Ham United Football Club, following the relocation of the club to the London Stadium, Upton Park has undergone extensive redevelopment, providing a plethora bars, restaurants and pubs in the locale including the newly refurbished The Boleyn. A tour de force of Victorian craftsmanship and exuberant piece of French-style Renaissance architecture, The Boleyn was built in 1899-1900 by architects Shoebridge & Rising, who were responsible for many fine pubs in London.
- Tenure: Leasehold. Lease Expiry: 26/10/2273 (249 years remaining)
- Service Charge: TBC
- Ground Rent: TBC
- Council Tax Band: TBC