Developed in 1938, Alliance House is an attractive building on the corner of Caxton Street and Palmer Street.
The property offers 24,974 sq ft of flexible floorplates arranged over basement, ground and six upper floors.
The accommodation is accessed from a statement entrance on Caxton Street, with additional access of Palmer Street.
Net Initial Yield 5.37%
24 hour access
Cat 2 lighting