- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY. Offering a lounge through diner, kitchen and cloakroom downstairs, three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor with master bedroom and en-suite to the top floor. A MUST VIEW HOME.
Door and window to the front.
Through Lounge / Diner 21′ 3″ max x 13′ 10″ max ( 6.48m max x 4.22m max )
Window to the front. under stairs storage and radiator.
Kitchen 18′ 4″ max x 10′ 10″ max ( 5.59m max x 3.30m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, radiator, integrated oven, hob, cooker hood and dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Window and patio doors.
Window, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor and stairs rising to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 14′ 8″ max x 7′ 7″ min ( 4.47m max x 2.31m min )
Window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11′ max x 7′ 11″ max ( 3.35m max x 2.41m max )
Window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Window, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and complementary tiling.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the first floor.
Bedroom One 9′ 8″ max x 8′ 5″ max ( 2.95m max x 2.57m max )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Window to the rear, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan and fully tiled.
Bedroom Four 10′ 4″ max x 5′ 8″ floor space ( 3.15m max x 1.73m floor space )
Skylight window and radiator.
This room has a slanted ceiling.
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a paved garden. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.