- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superb, newly renovated four bedroom end terrace property on Barclay Street in Leicester. The home offers accommodation over two spacious floors; on the ground floor you will find a generous lounge to the front, and a spacious kitchen/diner to the rear, as well as a downstairs bedroom, a bathroom and a rear courtyard. Make your way upstairs and you will find the property boasts three more bedrooms and a WC. Barclay Street is conveniently located just off Narborough Road, offering good transport links into the City Centre and nearby Fosse Shopping Park, as well as schools and local amenities and must be viewed to see it’s true beauty.
Door to the front, Under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 11′ 11″ + bay x 9′ 4″ ( 3.63m + bay x 2.84m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 12′ 6″ x 6′ 10″ ( 3.81m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, boiler, radiator and complementary tiling. Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Four 9′ 3″ x 8′ 4″ ( 2.82m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Single glazed window to the side, bath with shower over, WC, vanity hand wash basin, radiator and complementary tiling.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 12′ + bay x 11′ 6″ ( 3.66m + bay x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Two 12′ x 9′ 9″ ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Three 12′ 8″ x 9′ 9″ ( 3.86m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator
Rear Of Property
To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.