- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
Stunning, modern two/three bedroom, one bathroom terraced character family home located in the heart of West Watford. Attractive private rear garden.
Very well presented terraced home, modern aesthetic with the added benefit of a loft.
This family home offers approximately 972 square foot of living accommodation over three floors with the potential of either a third bedroom or dressing room off the main bedroom.
The entrance leads to a spacious living area separated from the well-lit, fully equipped kitchen through to the bathroom which includes a window for ventilation. The stairs lead to the second floor where the bedrooms are located.
The second set of stairs, well-placed in bedroom two, allow you to access the loft room which has the potential to be another bedroom, office space or media room.
To the rear of the property, lays a private, easy to maintain and fully fenced garden mainly laid to lawn with a small paved area ideal for entertaining or relaxing and great potential for creative gardeners.
Living Room 28′ 4″ x 10′ 10″ ( 8.64m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 14′ 11″ x 6′ 11″ ( 4.55m x 2.11m )
Bathroom 6′ 4″ x 5′ 7″ ( 1.93m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 1 11′ 4″ x 10′ 10″ ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 2 11′ 3″ x 10′ 10″ ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
Dressing Room / Bedroom 3 11′ 4″ x 6′ 11″ ( 3.45m x 2.11m )
Loft Room 15′ 6″ x 9′ 7″ ( 4.72m x 2.92m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.