Property Reference: 828904.
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi detached with a huge garden. Gas central heating, new double glazed windows and doors. New roof and well insulated for low bills.
The entire house is newly renovated to a high standard and is a lovely space for somebody ready to move in. Protected by a Yale Smart alarm which can be controlled and monitored from a mobile device. Super fast fibre broadband is available to the property.
- Under-cabinet LED lighting
- New four burner gas hob
- New Extra large 82 litre A rated oven, ft 8 oven functions (inc fan, grill, defrost), assisted cleaning steam cleaning, catalytic liners, a grime-repelling coating, timer controls.
- New integrated 50/50 Fridge Freezer (Fridge: 148 litres / Freezer: 85 litres), no need to defrost with frost free technology), Super Cool function – cools fridge fast, so groceries stay fresh, silent fan & compressor, with alarm.
- New canopy hood – High external extraction rate for continuously clean air in the kitchen (extraction rate 300m3/h), LED light
- New integrated washing machine – large 7kg loads, automatic load adjustment, 1400rpm spin
- Toilet, basin, shower (window & extractor fan)
- Small under stairs pantry useful for storage
- Toilet, basin & shower (shaver socket, window & extractor fan)
- Very large enclosed garden to rear and side (West facing with wonderful sun & warmth in the afternoon & evenings)
- Decent space at the front with potential for car parking
- Currently being worked on
Transport & amenities
- The Tram station is a 5 minute walk (which provides access to large parts of Greater Manchester)
- The house is next door to Clayton Vale, a fantastic green space
- Tram journey into city centre ~ 10 mins.
- 10 minute walk to an Asda superstore
- 10 minute walk from the MCFC’s Etihaad football stadium, and the new arena which is being built.
- A few minutes walk from the National Cycling Centre and Phillips park
- Parking available for residents in 2 designated parking lots, but cars can also be brought on to the grass at the front of the house
- Lovely friendly neighbours
Please note: Deposit, credit, DBS, employment history, tenancy, reference checks and guarantor are required.
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £945.00 per month (£218.08 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £1,090.38
– 3 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– Property comes unfurnished
– Available to move in from 17 April, 2021
– Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 5
– Students welcome to enquire
– No Pets, sorry
– No Smokers
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– Property has parking
– Property has garden access
– EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 828904
You will not be charged any admin fees.