- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
**GUIDE PRICE £190,000-£200,000** Located in the ever sought after area of Killamarsh on the outskirts of Sheffield, close to country parks such as Rother Valley and local amenities such as Crystal Peaks shopping centre. The property is ideal for young families and first time buyers, benefiting from a modern kitchen diner, utility room and lounge downstairs and three bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs. Within close proximity to local primary and secondary schools the property is located in a quiet village location, and is not far away from the lovely walks in the Peak District. An internal inspection is recommended to truly appreciate this exceptional property. CALL NOW TO VIEW
Accessed through a front facing double glazed door, the entrance hall leads to the stairs and has a radiator.
Lounge 10′ 4″ max x 23′ 9″ ( 3.15m max x 7.24m )
The lounge has a front facing double glazed bay window and a radiator. It is also currently being used as a dining lounge with a table and chairs.
Kitchen 14′ 10″ x 7′ 9″ ( 4.52m x 2.36m )
This fitted kitchen has matching wall and base units, with sink and drainer and splashback tiling. It has a gas double oven and hob, with extractor fan above and space for a single fridge/freezer. It is also fitted with a side door, rear facing double glazed window, spotlights and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 7′ 5″ x 6′ 10″ to window ( 2.26m x 2.08m to window )
Previously the kitchen, the utility room has wall and base units, under stairs storage and a side door. It also houses the boiler and is fitted with a rear facing double glazed window.
The first floor landing has an airing cupboard, side facing double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 12′ 2″ into bay x 10′ 4″ ( 3.71m into bay x 3.15m )
Bedroom one has a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10′ 11″ x 8′ 11″ plus door ( 3.33m x 2.72m plus door )
Bedroom two has a rear facing double glazed window looking onto fields and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6′ 11″ x 6′ 11″ ( 2.11m x 2.11m )
Bedroom three has a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Briefly comprising; bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush W.C, heated towel rail, side facing double glazed window and wall tiling.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for multiple vehicles. To the rear of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn and tiered with a hedge and hedge and fence surround. There is also a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.