- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
This immaculately presented THREE bedroom, DUPLEX APARTMENT is now available at St Georges Mill, Wimbledon Street, brought to you by William H Brown, Leicester. Conveniently positioned in the heart of the City Centre within the cultural quarter, the property would be an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or buy to let investment. St Georges Mill benefits from having a communal entrance and lift, maintained by the Management Company. Upon entering the apartment you are welcomed into the hallway which leads you on to all lower level rooms. The apartment boasts an extremely spacious open plan living area, featuring large windows which floods the space with light. The space is divided into separate destinations for lounge, kitchen and dining. On this level is also two storage cupboards – one with the water tank in. Ascend to the first floor and you will find a spacious landing leading to the rooms upstairs. From here you will find the master bedroom, two more double bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities and the family bathroom. The property also benefits from having an allocated parking space. Please contact William H Brown Leicester now for your exclusive viewing tour.
With access to all floors.
Apartment Entrance Hall
With storage cupboards, electric radiator and intercom.
Lounge/ Kitchen / Diner 40′ 4″ max x 17′ 3″ ( 12.29m max x 5.26m )
Windows to the rear and side and electric radiator. The kitchen area is fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, pantry, integrated oven, hob, cooker hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave and plumbing for washing machine Door to the hallway.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 10′ 7″ max x 15′ 2″ max ( 3.23m max x 4.62m max )
Window to the rear and radiator
Shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, shaver point, extractor fan, electric radiator and fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 14′ 2″ max x 16′ max ( 4.32m max x 4.88m max )
Window to the side.
Bedroom Three 9′ 10″ max x 16′ 7″ max ( 3.00m max x 5.05m max )
Window to the rear and built in storage unit.
Window to the side, bath, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin, shaver point, extractor fan, storage cupboard, electric radiator and complementary tiling.
The property also benefits from having an allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.