- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
Accessed through a front facing double glazed door, the entrance porch has a side and front facing double glazed window, storage cupboard and carpet flooring.
Lounge 12′ 1″ x 18′ 10″ max ( 3.68m x 5.74m max )
The lounge has a front facing double glazed window providing an abundance of natural light, gas fire place which it the focal point of the room, two wall lights and a radiator. There is also access to the stairs and a door to the front hall.
Extended Kitchen 15′ 9″ plus door recess x 12′ 1″ ( 4.80m plus door recess x 3.68m )
This fitted kitchen has matching wall and base units, with sink and drainer and roll top work surfaces. There is an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood above, the kitchen also houses the central heating radiator and under stairs storage. It is fitted with a rear and side facing double glazed window, breakfast bar and patio doors into the rear garden.
To the first floor landing there is loft access.
Bedroom One 8′ 7″ plus door recess x 12′ 1″ ( 2.62m plus door recess x 3.68m )
Bedroom one has a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12′ 2″ x 7′ 1″ ( 3.71m x 2.16m )
Bedroom two has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and a cupboard over the stairs.
Briefly comprising; side facing double glazed window, double electric shower and shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush W.C, radiator and full tiling.
To the rear of the property, it is mainly laid to lawn with mature boarders and a patio area. There is an outside tap and two sheds for storage, and a fence surround.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.