- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
Located in Handsworth with excellent access to transport networks including the M1 motorway and public transport into Sheffield city centre, is this spacious and well presented home. Available with NO CHAIN and is NEWLY RENOVATED. The property provides ample MODERN living space with spacious room sizes including; a top of the range kitchen and lounge with a bay window providing an abundance of natural light on the ground floor. To the first floor is two double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a driveway for multiple vehicles and a south facing private rear garden!
Lounge 11′ 6″ x 13′ 7″ ( 3.51m x 4.14m )
Bright and modern room comprising of bay window to the front elevation, radiator and laminate floor.
Kitchen 14′ 10″ max x 8′ 7″ ( 4.52m max x 2.62m )
Benefiting from a recently fitted modern grey kitchen briefly comprising; range of matching base and eye level units with surfaces over, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Also benefiting from electric oven and hob, double glazed window to the side elevation and a window to the rear elevation and a door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11′ 6″ x 12′ 2″ ( 3.51m x 3.71m )
Having double doors onto the rear garden, two radiators, cushion flooring, lights and sockets.
Giving access from the ground floor to the first floor and having a side facing double glazed window
Bedroom One 14′ 9″ Max x 13′ 3″ Into Bay Window ( 4.50m Max x 4.04m Into Bay Window )
Spacious room having front facing double glazed bay window, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 9′ 6″ Max x 8′ ( 2.90m Max x 2.44m )
Comprising; rear facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator and carpet flooring.
Having tiled walls and floor, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, radiator, low flush W.C and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property is low maintenance stone with dropped curb access to the drive. Side access to the rear of the property is the south facing lawned garden with fence surround and views to the rear. There is also a brick built store accessed from the side of the property under the stairs which used to be a coal store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.