- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
TWO/THREE BEDROOM UPPER FLOOR CITY CENTRE APARTMENT, offering walk on balcony terrace & valet parking. Inside the building you will have both stairs and lift access to the upper floor. Once inside the apartment offers two bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom, lounge kitchen with dining area/bedroom three. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN
With lift to to all floors.
With storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
Lounge Area 16′ 8″ x 9′ ( 5.08m x 2.74m )
With sliding doors leading to a large balcony terrace.
Kitchen Area 28′ 3″ max x 13′ 8″ max ( 8.61m max x 4.17m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom One 11′ 5″ min x 9′ 11″ min ( 3.48m min x 3.02m min )
With sliding doors leading to the balcony terrace, built in wardrobes.
With shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two 11′ 5″ x 9′ 10″ ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
With window and built in wardrobes.
With bath, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
The apartment benefits from secure valet parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.