- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
AVAILABLE OCTOBER 2022
TWO BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM HOME AVAILABLE TO RENT IN OCTOBER. WILL BE PART FURNISHED, BOASTONG TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN, REAR GARDEN, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & ONE BATHROOM. GAS CENTRAL HEATING & CARPETED THROUGHOUT. STREET PARKING AVAILABLE & EXCELLENT PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS NEARBY.
CALL CONNELLS BEARWOOD
* AVAILABLE OCTOBER 2022 *
* VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE *
We present this TWO BEDROOM terraced property available close to City Centre. Comprising two reception rooms downstairs, kitchen & access to rear garden. Followed by two double bedrooms & main family bathroom upstairs. Boasting plenty of space & storage within the property, this is a great home for a small family or working professionals. With street parking available, gas central heating & carpeted throughout. Property would be let PART FURNISHED.
Location is excellent with great public transport links to Birmingham City centre, Smethwick & West Bromwich. Close to City Hospital & good schools in the area.
CALL CONNELLS BEARWOOD
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.