- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this beautiful upper-floor apartment on Larchmont Road, boasting good access to the city and local amenities on Blackbird Road and Anstey Lane. Make your way into the property and you will find a generous entrance hall leading to a living room and modern kitchen / diner. Accommodation is finished to a high standard and also consists of two bedrooms and a family bathroom, as well as an allocated parking space; lending itself perfectly to any young professional with its good access to the city and local amenities in a highly sought-after location.
Loft access and storage cupboard.
Lounge 15′ 4″ max x 11′ 8″ max ( 4.67m max x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, TV point and radiator.
Kitchen 11′ 7″ max x 13′ 1″ max ( 3.53m max x 3.99m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, radiator, integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Double glazed window to the rear
Bedroom One 15′ 8″ x 8′ 1″ ( 4.78m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9′ 11″ x 11′ 2″ ( 3.02m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Fitted with a bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan, radiator and complementary tiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.