- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
Generously proportioned, the apartment comprises: entrance/hallway; open plan lounge/diner; kitchen; double bedroom; bathroom.
Parking can be purchased from the management company for an additional £15,000 and we advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries.
Annual service charge: £1,713.24
Annual ground rent: £0
Length of lease: 130 years from 1999
Est. rental income: £750 – £800 pcm
Animals/Pets: At the discretion of the Management Company
Management company: Manchester Residential Management Ltd
To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and to maintain the health and wellbeing of the public and our staff, Goodwin Fish understand the most recent Government Guidance relating to viewings and have implemented the following viewing procedure:
• Interested parties must confirm they have watched the Virtual Tour of the property before agreeing to a viewing.
• Only 1 person can view the property.
• The viewer will be contacted on the day of the viewing to confirm they are still attending and whether they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If the viewer confirms they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days, the viewing will not go ahead.
• The viewer must wear gloves, a face mask and bring with them hand sanitizer. Goodwin Fish have the right to deny access to the viewer should they not be wearing gloves, a face mask or be carrying hand sanitizer.
• The viewer must adhere to social distancing rules at all time.
• When the viewer enters the property, they will not be allowed to touch doors, windows, or surfaces.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our staff safe.
For further advice on moving home during this time please visit:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.