- Free Valuations
- Find Agents
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this well presented one bedroom, first floor flat which is located in the popular Leicester city suburb of Aylestone. The location means the property is conveniently located for a wide range of shops and amenities as well as a variety of transport links via road or rail. Access via the shared hallway to find a private staircase leading up to the flat where you will be welcomed into the open plan lounge dining area. This space instantly sets the tone for the flat, offering a light and airy atmosphere with high ceilings and traditional style windows that allow the light to flood the rooms. From here you will also find access to the fitted kitchen and also access to a storage area built into the space directly above the kitchen. The flat also has a shower room and a spacious double bedroom, with feature bay window. Favourably, the flat comes with the use of a shared communal garden which can be accessed to the rear of the property or fire escape. Contact us now to arrange a viewing tour.
Private staircase to the first floor.
Lounge / Dining Area 10′ 2″ max x 12′ 9″ max ( 3.10m max x 3.89m max )
Window to the rear, fire place and door to the fire escape.
Kitchen 9′ 1″ max x 7′ 9″ max ( 2.77m max x 2.36m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, integrated oven, hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, storage space above and complementary tiling. Window to the rear
Bedroom 18′ 10″ max x 15′ 11″ max ( 5.74m max x 4.85m max )
Bay window to the front and electric radiator.
With shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
To the rear of the property is a communal garden.
The Vendor has advised that there is a shared Freehold on the property. The vendor has also advised that the property has been recently refurbished and is ready to move straight in. Any prospective buyer is advised to clarify this information with their legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.